Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Couple of filters

In the interest of getting rid of stuff I don't use, I have some filters for sale.

Cokin P164 circular polarizer. This fits the Cokin P series holders. It goes into the first slot (closest to the lens) and turns freely. I bought this from B&H & have never used it. Selling as new in the original packaging. These are a little over $100 new. $60 including shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Honeywell Pentax #1 close up lens in it's original packaging. This was part of my uncle's Spotmatic IIa kit & it looks like it's N.O.S. 49mm thread. Also is a Vivitar made in Japan 49mm circular polarizer. No marks or other flaws. $30 for both delivered.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and thanks for looking!

George

11-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Original Poster
Sunday bump.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
49mm, buy pentax, classifieds, cokin, filters, for sale, lens, packaging, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, polarizer, sell pentax