Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
Marketplace Reseller

Feedback Score: 369 (99%)
Pentax K-5IIs + Box and Standard Accessories, 14000 clicks

*Note: I MAY be open to offers and negotiations on SOME products, just don't low-ball me as the prices are fairly low to begin with.

Pictures will be provided upon request, Deals can be had for buying more then one item. Also look for my other ads., Local people can arrange to pick up the items (Southern Ontario). I will consider shipping worldwide but the costs can be rather high. Add 3% convenience fee for paypal purchases. Interac E-transfer is offered to Canadians. For fastest communication please PM me.

**All Prices in Canadian dollars

$750 (net to me)

Pentax K-5IIs With box and standard contents, just over 14000 shutter clicks, Great condition, My favourite Pentax camera to date, yes I have the K-3 now and plan to keep it but I'll miss the K-5IIs. This K-5IIs has had 2 owners. The first had it for 6 months and put a little more than 200 photos on it, I put the rest on it since April. I wanted to keep both the K-3 and K-5IIs but I can't easily afford to own 2 DSLR cameras despite the way things might look with my other ads. Truly I use any money made just to keep my head above water hence I feel I have to sell this camera or my finances will get worse.

Consider my other ads, I can combine the camera with more stuff and see where I can offer discounts

Last edited by MightyMike; 11-01-2013 at 10:19 PM.
11-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 19 (95%)
Mike, is this still under warranty? If purchased in 2012, I guess the answer is yes.