Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Contax 139 camera and Zeiss + Yashica lenses

Pics coming tomorrow (Sunday), if they haven't sold before that.

Available as a package or individually.

Contax 139 35mm camera body, has dents and dings, appears to be fully working (shutter, meter, etc), but I haven't had any film developed from it. $50

Zeiss Planar T* 50mm f/1.4 lens, shows wear, has a small nick in the coating on the rear element, and the filter (55mm Canon UV) does not want to separate from the lens. There is also a small hair inside the lens. It is possible to remove the entire beauty ring (with filter attached) in order to shoot without the filter. Glass is in great shape, no fungus, etc. Aperture is clean and fully operational. $300

Yashica ML 24mm f/2.8 lens, appears to be in great shape. Glass is clean & clear--no fungus, and I haven't seen any scratches. Aperture is clean and fully working. As with any old lens, there's some dust inside, but I can't find any other flaws. It's not "mint", but fully operational, and in very good cosmetic condition. $280

Individual prices are plus shipping.

$550 for the set, with free shipping in the US.

Payment by PayPal, unless you're close enough for cash on local pickup.

Also available, two Yashica FX series bodies, with Yashica 50mm f/1.9 lenses (these seem to have an aperture problem).

Last edited by thornburg; 11-04-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Updated more detailed condition & lowered price slightly