PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
*Metal mount* DA 18-55mm AL II lens

Asking Price
45 USD

Item Location
Lancaster, PA (United States)

Item Description
This lens was originally listed for sale with a Hoya Pro 1 D 52mm polarizer, but I am splitting up the two for individual sale. If you are interested in the CPL, please check the new listing. If you buy both this lens and the CPL I will wave the shipping fees.

Pentax DA 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 AL II - This is the second iteration of the kit lens, a better overall performer than the original. This is the version with a metal mount, quick-shift focus, and includes the hood, all of which are missing in the budget "kit" version. It has the same optical formula as Pentax's current WR standard zoom.

The overall condition of the lens is excellent - I daresay nearly mint/like new. The glass is excellent; no blemishes whatsoever on the front or rear elements. Two, maybe three specks of dust internally, but certainly nothing that will affect image quality. The lens barrel has no marks to speak of, and the zoom and focus rings are clean with no marks from finger oils and the like. The zoom ring operates smoothly. A keen eye may detect from light handling marks on the hood, but I would still rate it as excellent.

The lens will come with its original hood, front pinch cap, and pop-on rear cap. The lens will also come with its original papers and box.

The price includes PayPal fees. I'm asking a flat $8 for shipping; I will absorb any extra cost if the actual shipping price exceeds this. As I said earlier, if you buy the lens and the Hoya CPL I'll ship the two for free.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$8

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if items arrive not as described. Buyer must return items within 7 days of original receipt. Buyer pays return shipping, and shipping must include the appropriate insurance coverage for the value of the item. Please contact me before returning items.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent
11-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
Responded to PM. Sold to BigAshDog, pending payment!