PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Hoya 52mm CPL

Asking Price
20 USD

Item Location
Lancaster, PA (United States)

Item Description
This lens was originally listed for sale with a Pentax DA 18-55mm AL II lens, but I am splitting up the two for individual sale. If you are interested in the lens, please check the new listing. If you buy both the CPL and the lens I will wave the shipping fees.

Hoya Pro 1 Digital CPL 52mm - Hoya's Pro 1 Digital filters are one of the nice bang-for-your-buck lines and the quality is definitely a level well above budget filters. Digitally Multi Coated, Low profile frame, so it won't vignette at wider focal lengths, etc. The filter glass is clean, free of blemishes, and the elements turn nicely. The filter will come in its original case. The case shows signs of handling from going in my kit bag but is otherwise in good condition. For what it's worth, I'll mention I paid about $45 for this brand-new.

The price includes PayPal fees. As I said earlier, if you buy the lens and the Hoya CPL I'll ship the two for free.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$3

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if items arrive not as described. Buyer must return items within 7 days of original receipt. Buyer pays return shipping, and shipping must include the appropriate insurance coverage for the value of the item. Please contact me before returning items.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent
11-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
Responded to PM. Sold to BigAshDog, pending payment!