PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-30 with 18-55mm AL WR kit lens

Asking Price
400 USD

Item Location
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Item Description
Selling K-30 (Crystal Orange) with 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Kit Lens (Metal rear mount)

Overall in excellent condition.

Shutter count: 333 only (from pentaxforums check shutter count EXIF page)

Camera Body:
Body shows almost no scratches or marks of usage at all except on the mount in which there are light signs of usual lens mounting marks (most probably from mounting and unmounting the M42 adapter).
Everything functions properly and smoothly the viewfinder is bright, CMOS sensor and LCD display have no dead pixels.

Lens:
The kit lens is hardly been used since I shoot Manual focus lenses most of the time. No marks/ fungus/ haze at all, in like new condition.

Comes in full package as included when first bought including lens caps, camera body cap, battery charger, Pentax neck strap (unopened), instruction manuals, etc.

Brief comment about the camera:
Pentax did a great job in positioning the K-30 in the market. It is a great mid-entry level DSLR out specing it's competitors (eg. D5200 and 650/700D) in many aspects and at the same time being cheaper than them. I can't find a camera that's cheaper in the market with rugged weather sealing, 100% optical viewfinder coverage, 1/6000 sec fastest shutter speed compared to 1/4000 sec (excellent when using fast lenses under daylight), in-body shake reduction, etc, unless you look at 2nd hand K-7s or K-xs and those are older generation DSLRs.

This kit is excellent for both starters who are considering in upgrading to DSLR or those who already have experience because it's a very flexible camera that tries to cover different photography genres from everyday photography to wildlife, sports, travelling even on a boat or ski trip.

Reason for selling:
I am selling because I just acquired my friend's K-5 iis, he is switching to K-3 and my dry cabinet has no room to keep two DSLRs inside. And my wife would get angry if I buy another dry cabinet .

For body only selling price will be $350. I am not thinking of selling the kit lens separately since I can still use it on my K-5 iis but will sell it as a package.

Shipping details:
I ship via Hong Kong Post AirMail with tracking number worldwide. I will pay for the extra shipping cost if it is so and I will refund the excess amount converted to USD if it's cheaper to your location.

Keep in mind that in some countries, it may take longer for the shipment to arrive due to customs and local administrative procedures. Buyer is responsible for local customs and taxes. PM me if there are any questions or if you are interested. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Hong Kong Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
contact me within 21 days of my ship date. Return shipping is paid by buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5R  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5R  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5R  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5R  Photo 
11-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM Sent