Item for Sale
Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC II

Asking Price
575 USD

Item Location
Oregon (United States)

Item Description
Somebody stop me...
I bought this here on the Marketplace a few weeks ago, knowing well that it would be an excellent lens that was much heavier than I prefer to carry. Sure enough it's a marvel, and crushes my other teles especially at the edges - it's the best lens I own. HSM is so quick and quiet

And yet, the weight is a problem for me and my troublesome wrist. If it had seals like the DA* I'd carry it in my pack despite the weight, but no guarantees there. And tonight I picked up a 105mm macro, completing (this week's ) dream team of 16-45, 70Ltd and 105 macro - in fair weather this will be my hiking setup with a WR or two in reserve. So off goes the 50-150 with more than a bit of regret.

Lens comes with Sigma pouch, hood and both caps. No screw drive on this one, HSM all the way so earliest Pentax bodies cannot play No issues at all with this copy, though the grips sure look odd in flash pictures!

Trade option is for a K-5 II with relatively low miles / wear, maybe a IIs with a few more miles. My K-5 is out of service and a WR body would be really helpful in our autumnal weather - especially one with better low-light AF. Let me know what you have, or just pay up and I'll watch the Black Friday deals

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
$18 USA, at cost elsewhere

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
contact me within 21 days of my ship date

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by jimr-pdx Quote
No issues at all with this copy, though the grips sure look odd in flash pictures!
Yeah, the finish on some of the Sigma's can be difficult to photograph, and the lens can often look kind of bad in a photograph even when it looks fine in person.
11-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 93 (100%)
Original Poster
Deal is done for $$, now to await B-Friday sales