Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Superb PENTAX K-5 and D-BG4 Battery Grip (Grip SOLD)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Superb PENTAX K-5 and D-BG4 Battery Grip

Asking Price
625 USD

Item Location
Pigeon Forge, TN (United States)

Item Description
I am selling an immaculate Pentax K5 and Pentax D-BG4 battery grip with ALL original boxes. Everything that came originally with the camera and grip is included:

--Battery
--AC charger
--USB cable
--Manuals
--Software
--Strap

In mid- October the camera shutter had just over 5,800 exposures.

This equipment has been carefully used by our non-profit organization to document programs. The D-B4 Battery Grip includes the additional AA battery insert, providing an extra ready-to-go back-up power source in your kit bag

All items are, to this user, flawless. We have replaced the K-5 with a new K-3. The refined video capabilities of the K-3 will allow us to go abroad and leave separate video equipment at home in the studio, thus reducing our load requirements for air travel overseas.

We would consider selling the Pentax D-BG4 separately. If so, there will be an additional $9.00 charge for shipping the grip only.

PLEASE NOTE: Shipping for the combination camera and grip is included in the listed price. We are accepting only credit or debit card payment. The credit card transaction will show our organization's name.

Thank you for looking. I would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Please respond with a private message if you are interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
NONE - INCLUDED

Shipping Services
USPS, FEDEX Ground

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
CREDIT CARD or DEBIT CARD. Receipt will show our non-profit's name.

Returns accepted at buyer's expense if shipped within 3 days of receipt, only if items do not match description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 11-10-13 at 10:45 AM ----------

Fellow Forum Members: if you thought this ad looks suspiciously like another ad that has been removed, you are RIGHT! I want to let you know that new ads are not "marketing," I just couldn't figure out how to simply change the photos for the ad. Now that I am back from Costa Rica--and the new K-3 was awaiting my arrival, yesterday I got some good images that better convey the condition of the equipment.

I would be willing to work with you on purchase of either individual pieces or the combination of camera and grip. Please get hold of me if you have any questions. Again, note that we are only accepting credit/debit card purchases. The debit card will process as a credit card transaction, and your receipt will show our organizations name. For security (yours), I will not receive your card numbers over the internet since we will not have a secure connection. It would be a telephonic transaction.

Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added 11-10-13 at 11:05 AM ----------

FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS: If you think this ad looks suspiciously like a previous one that was withdrawn, you are right! I couldn't figure out how to change photos, so I withdrew the original ad and posted again (and yes, I would welcome any leads on dummy-proof threads that break down how-to's for inexperienced forum users).

I am now back from my six weeks in Costa Rica and am freezing since I am no longer in the tropics. The new K-3 was awaiting my arrival, so yesterday I took photos of the K-5 and grip that are so much more effective than smart phone shots at showing the terrific condition of the camera body and grip.

Just a reminder, I am accepting only credit/debit cards, which will show our organization's name on your receipt. For your protection, I will not accept credit card numbers via email or PM since we would not have a secure connection. We will do it telephonically. So let men know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. Thanks for looking, and happy shooting.

---------- Post added 11-11-13 at 09:56 AM ----------

Price reduction, and bump!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by Presidente; 11-11-2013 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Price reduction
11-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #2

Original Poster
Bump and price reduction

Bump. OK. here we go trying to make this little ad a little more visible. . . because my pucker factor is elevated somewhat -- the new K-3 is here, and the bill will follow soon!

Last edited by Presidente; 11-11-2013 at 04:10 PM.
11-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thursday Bump

Just SOLD the grip. The Immaculate K-5 Body is now $515 DELIVERED! Would love to sell, so please send me a message. Thanks!
11-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #4

Original Poster
Happy Weekend BUMP -- with PRICE REDUCTION.

$ 510 DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!