PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Rangefinders: Argus, Yashica, Minolta, Konica

Asking Price
35 USD

Item Location
St. Louis, MO (United States)

Item Description
{SOLD}Vintage Argus C-Four - Argus Coated Cintar 50mm f2.8 - has hot-shoe! - EXCELLENT condition, leather is almost like new, shutter blades have been cleaned, camera operates perfectly and takes wonderful shots, no fungus, rangefinder is bright and accurate, focusing and aperture are smooth, camera seems like new, very fun to shoot. $35 {SOLD}

{SOLD} Yashica Electro 35 GSN - Yashinon 45mm f1.7 lens - this was the last and best of the Electro 35 series. This one is the most perfect specimen I've ever seen. It really is like new. Flawless lens and body and mechanical workings. Takes amazing photos. Viewfinder is great, parallax compensation, bright focus point, clear, etc. Case is in excellent shape too. Not much to say other than this one is just a gem. $75 {SOLD}

[SOLD] Minolta Hi-Matic 7Sii - Rokkor 40mm f1.7 lens - with Flash, cases are in perfect shape, camera and flash work great, very clean, fresh seals, new battery (uses common 1.4v hearing aid batteries from Walgreens), fantastic lens - this was the pinnacle of the ultra-compact Hi-Matic rangefinder series - tiny dent in filter ring (see photo) - great shooter, very reliable and fun - rangefinder is very accurate, very clean and mechanically sound camera. My only comment on these particular Hi-Matics is that the rangefinder patch is pretty small, not quite as easy as some other rangefinders. $65 [SOLD]

{SOLD} Konica Auto S2 with Hexanon 45mm f1.8 lens - Excellent, like-new condition - lens is flawless - camera is in excellent condition and works great - viewfinder is clear and bright and has parallax compensation - meter and auto function works great. The Auto S2 was famous for having this amazing lens. It truly does take gorgeous shots and has very nice bokeh. $45 {SOLD}

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$12 USA

Shipping Services
US Postal

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
10 day return policy if item does not work as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by bradsarno; 11-17-2013 at 08:31 PM.
11-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Is it possible to upload some more detailed pics of the Yashica ?
Thanks !!
11-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Here are more pic's of the yashica, but I will state that I have a potential buyer already. But please feel free to PM me if interested.

Brad
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
11-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
I desperately want all three that remain..but I'm PM'ing for the Argus C4.