PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Lowepro Fastpack 350 - Quick Access Backpack

Asking Price
40 USD

Item Location
Monroe, WI (United States)

Item Description
My black Lowepro Fastpack 350 has served me very well for hiking with my Pentax gear. It easily held my Pentax K-5 with 55-300 attached, as well as a Sigma 10-20mm, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Metz 58 flash, multiple filters, lens hoods, a light jacket, and my laptop in the built-in laptop pocket.

I sewed a couple Velcro straps to the side of the bag to hold my tripod (feet fit into the drink pouch and the straps hold the tripod tight to the bag). If you don't need the straps you can simply cut them off with a scissors.

I also sewed a Hufa lens cap holder onto the front of the left strap so I had a quick holder for the cap to whatever lens I was using at the time. It works well, but could easily be removed by cutting the threads that are holding it on.

The only thing about this bag that shows damage is the slider for the center strap connector (holds the two straps together). It is hard to slide it up and down on one side, but it doesn't stop it from working.

This was my main bag for over a year, and it is very comfortable for light hiking (I have used it on several walks that were 5-7 miles at a time).

I will also include a rain cover that stretches over the bag in case of heavy rain. The bag is nylon so light rain will just bead up and won't be much of an issue, but heavy rain or long exposure to rain/snow will need the cover.

Reason for selling:
I have switched most of my shooting to my micro four thirds gear, and this bag is just too big for that equipment so I haven't used it in several months. It will make a great bag for anyone that wants to carry a little or a lot of camera gear, as well as a light jacket or even a lunch on the go.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted only for items that don't match the listing or items that are damaged in transit (delivery company must be notified of package damage at time of delivery).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

11-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump. Still available.
11-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #3

Original Poster
Bump. Make me an offer if interested.
12-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #4

Original Poster
Sold! Thank you, mrwood1602! I hope you get a lot of use from it!