PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-M* 300mm f/.4 (EU)

Asking Price
280 EUR

Item Location
Dalfsen (Netherlands)

Item Description
Up for sale is my SMC Pentax-M* 300mm f/4 in excellent condition. It's Pentax's first Star lens. I have mainly bought it to compare it with my SMC Pentax-A* 300mm f/4 and I can safely say both perform the same - and superbly so as you can see in the example shots I made with it. It's very sharp with a pleasing bokeh (which is IMHO a bit better than the bokeh of the F* and FA*). The lens is astoundingly small thanks to the use of multiple ED elements.

The lens shows some marks here and there (please see the photos) but nothing serious. Mechanically it's working as it should with smooth focusing without any drag or play. The diaphragm is clean and very snappy. Optically it's completely clean save for the odd dust particle here and there (which is perfectly normal for *any* lens.

The original front lens cap is supplied with the lens; a generic back cap is of course supplied too, The built-in sliding hood is very handy.

I'm asking for 280 euros. I'm preferring an EU sale because of the convenient SEPA (through IBAN/BIC) payment method. The shipping costs (fully insured) are EUR 13 to 20 depending on your location.

Some photos made with this very lens:

5. 100% crop from the above:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Europe Only

Shipping Charge
Nederland

Shipping Services
TNT International Parcel

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item can be returned in 7 days if not satisfied

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
That's a lovely lens. Looks very solid as well.
11-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Good lens. I like it.