Pentax K-5, Pentax battery grip D-BG4, SMC-Pentax-DA 16-45mm

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5, Pentax battery grip D-BG4, SMC-Pentax-DA 16-45mm

Asking Price
950 USD

Item Location
GTA (Canada)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
See details

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Items are in perfect functional shape and I am not looking to get them back unless they get damaged when shipped.

---

Hi folks,

My first items that I am selling here on Pentax Forums so be gentle if I am missing anything - I will try and be as descriptive as I can.

Pentax K-5
Price: $550 - SOLD - not including shipping

Pentax genuine battery grip D-BG4
Price: $150 - SOLD - not including shipping

SMC Pentax-DA 1:4(22) 16-45mm ED-AL-
Price: $250 - NOT SOLD - not including shipping

Condition:
The body of this lens is in Very Good condition - missing the hood (long gone... no idea how). Yes, it does have barrel wobble... normal for these lenses as I understand. This however, it never affected the quality of my pictures in any way.
The optics are in Mint condition - no scratches or any kind of damages... not even a spec of dust inside of them.
I got this as a replacement for the start-up lens back in the day when I had the K10D, so I do not have the box for this, but it will come carefully wrapped in bubbles .

Reason for selling: Been lost in the manual lenses world for the past 2 years and in this period I have literally use it only 2 times.

I am also willing to ship worldwide, but please understand that I cannot do anything when it comes to shipping costs and customs. You will have to pay the charges.
Because packages (especially the K-5) are fairly large and heavy, depending how far I need to ship it it might be costly.
If you are interested in finding out how much it will for shipping, please get in touch with me and provide me with your postal code. I will be using THIS calculator to give you the shipping rates.

---

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by mrNewt; 12-05-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Corrections + Shipping prices
11-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
The k-5 and the grip have left today to a better home...

The lens are still available if anyone is interested... shoot me an offer, you never know, I might accept it .
I can also include a wide metal lens hood for this lens - connects to the filter threads. And yes, both end-caps are included as well.

Last edited by mrNewt; 11-22-2013 at 12:59 PM.
11-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The lens are still available...
11-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Shoot an offer if interested...

12-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
Veteran Member