Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Pre-Black Friday Sale! Entire Pentax Lens Collection!

For Sale - My Pentax Lens Collection
Well folks, I'm making a system switch and all my Pentax gear must go. It's a great collection of lenses, all in great shape. Thanks to those who have purchased so far.

Payment by Paypal. Payment in Canada is CDN dollars, and everywhere else USD dollars.
Shipping will be Canada Post to North America and many points abroad. Shipping charged at actual, usually from $15-40 depending on insurance charges.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Prices and Info below. Detailed photos at bottom of post.

SOLD – Pentax DA*60-250 f/4 Zoom – Like New in Box (with Pentax Canada warranty to April 2014)
Still has half year of warranty. With everything from new.
$1050

SOLD – Pentax DA35 f/2.8 Macro Limited – Like New in Box
This is an amazing all round lens. With everything from new: caps, pouch, manual, box.
$465

SOLD – Pentax DA15 f/4 Limited – Mint
Stellar. I'll miss the sun star flare. Caps and Pentax nylon pouch. Just a couple tiny bits of paint off a couple tines of the metal cap.
$455

SOLD – Pentax DFA50mm f2.8 MACRO Lens – Mint
This lens is too often overlooked. Incredibly sharp! Great colour and contrast. Very hand-holdable for macro. Comes with front/rear caps, hood and manual.
$290

-------------------------

Last edited by Mr_Canuck; 11-28-2013 at 10:43 AM.
11-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I'm in Vancouver...where are you? I'm interested in a few things, just wondering if you're local.

Cheers,
Cameron
11-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
PM sent for 50-200 - one is not enough if there are four Pentax shooters in the family!
11-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
sent you a PM for the DA 35mm