PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax ist ds with vivtar 3500 ttl flash

Asking Price
135 USD

Item Location
Iowa (United States)

Item Description
Going to try here first, then off to Evilbay. Very nice istd s with around 8500 clicks. Bought this here recently and was quite pleased with the output for a legacy camera. I got it mainly to use TTL flash at which this excels. I am also including a very nice Vivitar 3500 flash with a dedicated Pentax TTL module. Works really slick. Also have a couple other Pentax modules for the flash. Has original box and strap. Takes AA batteries, I used enloops, but will include a working set of cr2 that will at least get you a few pictures Looking for $135 obo shipped for the whole shot.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
free in the lower 48

Shipping Services
usps

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
of course

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by rwingsfan; 01-12-2014 at 11:08 PM.
11-23-2013, 05:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Where in Iowa are you? (I'm also in Iowa.)