PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Beautiful Super Program camera+A50-1.7 kit, Like New, with many extras

Asking Price
135.00 CAD

Item Location
Quebec (Canada)

Item Description
This is a nice kit I’ve put together, You get a lot for the money. This kit is in ready to shoot condition, just insert the film in the camera and you’re ready to go. I regret selling this but unfortunately, my eyes are not that good anymore for manual focus cameras. I will not sell anything separately from this kit.

Price for the kit is $135 Canadian + actual shipping cost, non negotiable.

The kit includes:

1 Pentax Super Program Camera Body in 'Like New' condition, just couple of miniscule scuffs on the bottom of the rear door. The camera functions flawlessly without any issues, the light meter is spot on. Mirror damper and the light seals are in excellent condition, viewfinder is bright and clean. The batteries have been changed couple weeks ago. I’ve babied this camera and kept it super clean.

1 Pentax Super Program Camera Body in NON WORKING condition (the film advance lever is broken), no body cap. The camera has fair amount of scuffs on the body. I’ve kept this camera for parts only and including this in the kit.

1 SMC Pentax-A 50mm / f1.7 in excellent+ condition. The body shows no signs of wear. Front and rear glasses are clean and blemish-free with perfect coating, minimal dust inside. Aperture blades are clean, oil-free and snappy, aperture ring clicks positively and smoothly into all apertures, focus ring is smooth and well dampened. Comes with original Pentax front and rear caps.

1 Generic brand metal lens hood.

1 Adapter for screw mount lenses, generic brand, brand new

1 Hoya Circular Polarizing filter with original case, like new

1 Hoya HMC Super UV [0] filter with original case

1 Vivitar Skylight filter [1A] with original case, like new

3 Hoya close focusing lenses with original vinyl case, sizes +1, +2 and +4, like new

1 Un opened Kodak Ultramax 24 exposure 400 ISO film, fresh, bought three weeks ago

1 Neck Strap for the camera

1 Leather case for the camera with fair amount of wear, nothing ugly and perfectly usable.

1 Original Box for the camera, foam padding missing

Owner Manuals in English and French, like new condition

All other original papers and booklet that came with purchase.

I ship to Canada and the Continental US only. Shipping is actual cost by Canada Post, please PM me with your postal/zip code. I’ll happily combine shipping for multiple items (see my other ad). I live in a very remote area and go to the town only once or twice a week. So, shipping may take a little time but, I’ll try my best to ship as quickly as possible.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Actual

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As always, I'm giving 100% money back guarantee. If my product is not as described, simply send it back to me within 7 days of receiving it, I’ll refund your full purchase price including original shipping cost after receiving the item back. Return shipping cost is buyer’s responsibility and is not negotiable.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by artistcjconrad; 05-11-2016 at 05:44 PM.
11-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 73 (100%)
Wow, that first Super Program is immaculate.

Wonderful camera, too.
11-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I want it! PM send. I promise will kindly treat them. Super Program is my favorite camera.
11-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Alonsozjj Quote
I want it! PM send. I promise will kindly treat them. Super Program is my favorite camera.
PM replied

11-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Paid.
11-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
The kit is sold

QuoteOriginally posted by Alonsozjj Quote
Paid.
Payment received, Thank you