PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Super Takumar SMC 28mm f/3.5 M42 Lens

Asking Price
40.00 USD

Item Location
Minden, NV (United States)

Item Description
Up for grabs is my Super Takumar SMC 28mm f/3.5 M42 mount lens.

The barrel shows signs of wear but the optics are very clean. I do not see any fungus or haze. There is what seems to be a spec of dust inside the lens on the rear element. It appears as white dot in the pictures below and is hard to see. The dust does not seem to affect IQ and I could never find its effect on the image when zooming in. The aperture blades and the A/M switch are snappy and vey responsive. There is no oil on the blades. The focus ring turns very smoothly and the aperture ring clicks fine.

IQ is very good and the lens can produce some wonderful shots! I am selling this lens only because I recently got a faster f/2.8 lens and this one is duplicate focal length to me now.

Included with the lens are front and rear lens caps and a generic non-original lens case (not pictured - but it's nothing exceptional either).

US buyers will probably pay around $8 for S&H, plus/minus a bit depending on your ZIP code. I will happily ship anywhere in the world but please inquire about S&H estimates. They will vary greatly for every country.

I would like to be paid via PayPal or cash in person.

Please evaluate the lens for 48 hours and decide if you want to keep it. I think you'll know pretty quick if this lens is a keeper for yourself. If you would like to return then please send it back right within the 48 hours and I will refund the price of the lens when it arrives.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
US Postal

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
48 hour evaluation period. Refund of lens price.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
12-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
How about a friendly bump here? Still available!!
12-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold! Thanks!

Last edited by 6BQ5; 12-15-2013 at 06:25 PM.