Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Older gen dSLRs

Hey guys. I'm one of the lucky few who gets the December double whammy (kids birthday + Christmas, yippee). The rest of my family has already gotten her all the dolls and whatnot she asked for this year, and I think she has plenty enough of those so I don't want to throw more on the pile haha. I was looking at tablets, but I kinda don't want her to turn into one of those zombie children that spend entire days on those things. Same thing goes for video games/consoles.

But, I do notice that when I have my camera out, she likes to grab it and run around and shoot a few of her own pictures. So, I figure why not get her one of her own?

So now I turn to you guys. I'd like to get her something like a K100d or the *ist D cameras or anything of that ilk. I'll take them with or without kit lenses. I might fathom a Q or two if any of you have a reasonable deal on that. Anything around ~$100 would suffice. Thanks!

12-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Would a K20D interest you? If so, I've pm'd you.

Larry