PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SIGMA 24mm f1.8 EX DG MACRO

Asking Price
390.00 USD

Item Location
Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

Item Description
This lens is in excellent+ condition. I'm selling it to slowly reduce my lens inventory as I use only a few of the ones I have. Some have not been used for years. This one has been sitting in a cupboard for nearly a year, almost since I bought it. It's a great lens, very sharp, nice bokeh, focuses to 18 cm and gives a max. magnification of 1:2.7. The build quality is excellent. It gets great reviews on Pentax Forums and every other site I have looked at.

There are no scratches or cleaning marks on the glass, it is pristine.

It comes with both caps, reversible lens shade and the original Sigma black nylon case.

Paypal fees are included in the price as is shipping to anywhere in mainland North America. Australia and UK add $35 for tracked, insured parcel. I accept only Paypal.

PM me for additional information.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
included for mainland North America

Shipping Services
Canada Post (others additional cost)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns at buyer's postage and insurance accepted only if listing is materially incorrect. OK to return must be obtained from seller first or returned item will be considered a gift.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images