PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP 70-210 Macro (19AH) Adaptall with P/Ka Mount - MINT

Asking Price
250.00 USD

Item Location
Durham, NC (United States)

Item Description
I am the original owner of this mint condition 70-210mm zoom lens F3.5 constant aperture full frame format Macro capable Tamron adaptall lens. Everything that came with the lens including case, documentation, box, rear cover, lens cap, and lens hood will be included as seen in the picture. I will also include the very rare Pentax adapter P/Ka so this lens will meter on pentax cameras; these sell for anywhere between $75 and $125. With the appropriate mount this lens can be used on almost any camera. I have used it on a K-7 and k-5 and it meters fine in aperture priority mode and can support manual focus, automatic exposure. I will ship out within 72h of paypal payment. PM me with any questions.

Many reviewers consider this to be one of the very best tamron SP lenes. It is truly a gem and is only 1/2 stop slower than the fixed f2.8 lenes. Thanks for looking.

Here is a link to the review about this lens:
Tamron Adaptall-2 SP 70-210mm f/3.5 (19AH) Lens Reviews - Tamron Adaptall Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Here is a link to a thread with examples of photos taken with this lens:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/52816-tamro...tall-lens.html

Here are pics of the lens:

Here is a pic taken with this lens on a k5. It is metering shutter speed and ISO with aperture set with the rear dial on the camera. The first shot is at f4 and the second at at f16. Both at 200mm. This lens will also do macro.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS with tracking and insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns. Item will be insured for full value.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-07-13 at 10:58 PM ----------

This is a full frame lens that works great on FF cameras as well as ASP-C cameras.

12-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
That would make a great Christmas present for me.

Larry
12-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Here are pics of the lens