Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Pentax D-BG2 Grip (for K10D and K20D)

Up for sale is my D-BG2 grip for the K10D and K20D. I haven't used it in a long time so there's no point in me keeping it. I'd rate it at 9.5 out of 10, showing some slight signs of use and wear (see 2nd photo), but in perfect structural shape. Included are the original box, instruction booklet and plastic pin cap.

Price
$60

Shipping Destinations
North America and Europe.

Shipping Charge
USA: $10
Elsewhere: More; ask me!

Shipping Services
USA: USPS Priority
Outside the USA: Standard USPS (unless you request and pay otherwise)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I won't charge PayPal fees, even though I hate them.

As for returns, I hope you won't find the need to return anything, but if you do, you'll have to pay return postage and I cannot refund my postage expenses either. Please, don't treat me as a rental service; don't purchase if you're not serious about wanting the item.

Feel free to check out my feedback ratings; I'm an honest dude: PentaxForums.com Feedback System - Miserere.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Miserere; 12-15-2013 at 06:55 PM.