PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Wacom Intuos 4 pen tablet

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
Ohio (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a Wacom Intuos 4 pen tablet (small version). This tablet functions perfectly, and is in pristine, like new, condition. It comes with everything just if you had bought it brand new, including the box, software, instructions, and all hardware/cables. The tablet has absolutely zero marks on it and the pen tips are all unused. Even the tip I had used for the very short time shows absolutely no wear. I bought this tablet 12 months ago and can honestly say I have used it for all of 4 hours at the very most. I thought I would like to use something like this for editing, but it never caught on for me. I kept going back to my mouse.

I will ship the very same day I receive payment. Please email me with any questions or concerns.

My username on eBay is "Paxumbud419" where I have been an active seller of my personal items and have a 100% feedback. Feel free to look me up if you have any question about trusting this sale. Thanks for looking. Happy holidays

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will only accept a return on this item if it is found to be DOA. No buyers remorse returns please. Thanks for understanding.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

12-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 122 (100%)
PM Sent