PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Portrait Studio Continuous Lighting Kit

Asking Price
5.00 USD

Item Location
Mountain View (United States)

Item Description
I'm clearing my closet and found some lighting kit and want to get rid of them.
This is a set of continuous lighting kit, included:

Two lighting stands, support up to 7 feet high.
Two umbrella light heads, using E26/E27 bulbs, bulb not included.
Two white umbrella, about 32 inch, (picture shows one white and one silver but this kit actually uses two whites)
A carrying bag.

It is a cheap set but working well, just buy two CFL bulbs and you are good to go.
It is similar to this set:
Amazon.com: LimoStudio-Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit: Camera & Photo

Buyer pays the actual shipping cost calculated by Fedex estimator (rounded up), should be 10 to 20ish, email me your zip code so I can give you quote.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Actual cost

Shipping Services
Fedex ground

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Find5  Photo 
01-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
PM sent your way.
01-02-2014, 02:18 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
PM sent
01-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Hi all, I have enough interested PM's. I do realize that I need to pack them first to get the shipping quote and I will do that tonight and send out replies.
Regarding the bulbs, you can use any CFL bulbs as you want, there's plenty of on amazon, ebay and home depot, just search "CFL bulb 150W". You can simply use the normal bulb found at home to try it and then upgrade to some brighter one. I recommend buying from home depot. I tried some from amazon and ebay and found some are really false advertised, the 150W labelled is not brighter than some 100W one.
I bought this kit to take pictures of my new born because I don't want using flash to disturb her. I have to use ISO 400 with my K5 as the light is not very strong. It is also good for taking static objects, like for selling stuff on ebay.
I have another set for flash and will put on sale soon.