PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma EF-610 DG Super flash for Pentax

Asking Price
135.00 USD

Item Location
Asheville, NC (United States)

Item Description
I have a Sigma EF-610 DG Super flash for Pentax up for sale. The Sigma DG Super is a powerful, lightweight flash that features a bounce and swivel head, P-TTL capability, and a built in slave if you want to use it off camera.

I bought this flash new from B&H about a year ago and it has seen about 4 months of use. There are some scratches on the rear LCD screen that can be seen in the attached photos, but otherwise the flash is in pretty good shape. I'd also like to make note that the menu buttons are sometimes sticky upon release after they're pushed in, but this has no affect whatsoever on the use or functionality of the flash.

The price includes domestic shipping, and the Sigma comes with a nylon pouch, a small hot-shoe stand, instructions, and the original box.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless item is not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D600  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D600  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D600  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D600  Photo