PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Rokinon 85mm f1.4, Sigma 30mm f1.4 and Pentax DA-L 55-300 ..... CHEAP
Asking Price
350 USD

Item Location
Milwaukee, WI (United States)

Item Description
Leaving the Pentax family so a few things need to go. Everything has been well cared for and can honestly be described as being between excellent and like new condition. Everything functions perfectly. Prices for each item include all fees and insured shipping to a US address.

Pentax K-5IIs with 18-135mm WR lens. This comes with everything in the box like you bought it new. Also included is an extra battery. Camera shows only very light handling. I don't have an an actual shutter count, but I would guess it under or around 2,000. Lens is also in excellent condition with no issues and comes with front and rear caps and lens shade. - $900 - SOLD

Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX for Pentax - Bought new a couple months ago for $400. Used once and like new in every way..... lens hood still in plastic. Comes complete with all paperwork and original box, etc. - $350 - SOLD

Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro for Pentax - Bought it used and described as Ex+. Still in the same beautiful condition. No box or paperwork. Comes with front and rear caps and lens hood. - $275 SOLD

Pentax DA-L 55-300mm lens - Bought it used in excellent condition. Selling it in same condition......super clean glass. Comes with front and rear caps. I don't have a hood for it, but never felt I needed one either. I'm sure you can find one for a few bucks if you need one. I shot this lens along with a Sigma costing 5 times as much and other than the Sigma being a few stops faster, I never felt like the Pentax lens wasn't sharp enough. A great value lens and frankly essential for it's range/weight and price. - $150 now just $125 Now SOLD

Sigma 30mm f1.4 lens for Pentax - bought used after a long search. This lens is out of production. And it's awesome. It comes with a front and rear cap, but no lens hood. I am including a soft carrying case with it and it comes with the original box and paperwork. - $380 marked down to $340 for quick sale

Rokinon 85mm f1.4 lens for Pentax - my fave choice for gratuitous shallow DOF shots and portraits. It is manual focus only of course, but there is no fast mild tele anywhere near this price for Pentax. Comes with 2 front and 1 rear cap and lens hood in original box. - $230 STEAL this great lens for only $185 - now SOLD

pm with any questions. Prices have a bit of wiggle room if you are buying more than one item.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
returns accepted within 7 days

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Lukinosity; 01-09-2014 at 12:11 PM.
01-08-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
PM sent
01-09-2014, 08:22 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
Original Poster
prices dropped on remaining items to FIRE sale levels....act fast.

To those who purchased items yesterday....you have tracking information through your Paypal payments....pm me if you can't find the info. You should have your gear Friday.