PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
MX camera body with winder

Asking Price
200.00 CAD

Item Location
Vancouver (Canada)

Item Description
IMHO, the Pentax MX is the most compact & sleek full-feature manual SLR ever produced. It scores a solid 9.5/10 average from 31 reviewers in this Forums.

This MX camera body and winder were CLA'ed, and seals replaced after I bought from the previous owner. All functions work properly and I have attached below a contact sheet from my last outing with it. The film was a ISO 1600 Fujicolor Natura color negative.

I will ship the camera & winder in the original boxes (now became crusty) with instruction manuals and the original vinyl (also crusty) case in box with a Pentax neck strap. All items are pictured as below.

I will also include 3 rolls of Fujicolor Natura 1600 (exp 3/2014) with this purchase.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Depends on location, will quote.
Shipping weight ~ 1.8 Kg.

Shipping Services
Canada Post or courier of your choice.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal or Other

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns please - item as described & pictured.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by MJL; 01-15-2014 at 10:43 AM.
01-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
To the lucky buyer, be VERY careful with the little battery door for the winder. It screws into the body of the winder with a tiny wheel headed screw, and if you strip or cross thread it you are in deep doo-doo. A bad design from Pentax, the similar battery access on the ME winder is released with a slide on the base of the winder; on the LX winder it is a push button.

Last edited by Parallax; 01-09-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Price comment
01-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #3
MJL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
Good point.

QuoteOriginally posted by grhazelton Quote
To the lucky buyer, be VERY careful with the little battery door for the winder. It screws into the body of the winder with a tiny wheel headed screw, and if you strip or cross thread it you are in deep doo-doo. A bad design from Pentax, the similar battery access on the ME winder is released with a slide on the base of the winder; on the LX winder it is a push button.
You are absolutely right! That must be the most shallow & trickiest design in the history of winder or motor drive.
01-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
What a great camera. Good luck!

01-10-2014, 07:43 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 94 (100%)
The Winder MX is pretty fast, about 3 fps. It also improves handling significantly.

Chris
01-14-2014, 10:43 PM   #6
MJL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold! On its' way to Malaysia.