PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax PZ-1p with Tamron 28-80mm lens

Asking Price
175.00 USD

Item Location
Austin, TX area (United States)

Item Description
Pentax flagship film camera PZ-1p in overall very good condition.

Appearance wise, there's some issues: the thin bottom cover band around the battery chamber is broken (common problem - see pic); there are scratches on the top of the on-board flash (see pic); there are scratches on the left front corner (see pic).

As to operational issues - I found none. Everything I was able to test functioned as it should. But, I didn't test with film. However, this is such a complicated camera that I'm sure I missed testing some functions - if you find something not working, let me know and we'll work something out.

The Tamron 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 (Mod 77D) works great. Focusing is quick and seems to be accurate, zoom is smooth, the aperture blades are clean and snappy, and the glass is clean and clear (with one exception). On close, and I stress, close, examination I discovered a very small bug dead on one of the internal elements. Doesn't affect performance in any way that I can see.

Included is the original strap in very good condition, cover for on-board flash contacts and original Tamron front lens cap and lens hood. NO batteries included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in asking price for USA

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please, unless I've really screwed up the description, no returns. I'll sell/ship worldwide, but shipping costs will be additional. PM me for country specific charges.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-16-2014 at 10:22 AM ----------

No interest in one of Pentax's best ever cameras????

Last edited by ChipB; 08-13-2014 at 03:02 PM.
01-19-2014, 06:24 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending..............