Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2014, 05:04 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax MX, two lenses

Selling together or separately, $250 for all plus $20 for insured shipping paypal accepted

Black MX: very clean inside, showing it's age outside. has a matte-gridded screen, without fresnel circles (easier focusing in low light)
mirror, shutter, winder and speed dial all smooth. i never used the hot shoe or meter. body has a large dent in prism, that did not affect functions,
and lots of brassing. mirror is clean, all foam intact. this body will probably need a new slow-speed shutter spring: mostly used at 1/2-1/30th sec has case, strap, manual and body cap

50mm f1.7; glass is like new (no scratches, haze, oil or dust) focus and shutter rings smooth and no slack, one large paint scratch and lots of rub marks, filter threads fine, aperture stops down a little slowly, doesn't stick rear cap

135mm f3.5 glass is like new, everything works smooth and no slack or slowness. many paint rubbings, no dents original case(well worn) and caps used this lens most of the time

40-80mm f2.8-4 glass like new as is the rest of the lens. i've never shot with it, purchased it used because it looked new, had macro and was cheap non-pentax caps

i am the original owner of all but the zoom. it worked well the last time i used it but, that was the late nineties i'd like to sell as a set but you can pm me for a price if you have to have one piece.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo