Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
M135, SMC Tak 135 (M42), plus some misc items

Several items are up for sale.

$50 - M135/3.5 lens with front and rear caps. In good cosmetic condition with minor wear on paint. Internal dust is present, but the lens functions fine. No oil or fungus that I can see. The lens was acquired used in EX+ condition from KEH about 6 months ago, but I've since acquired a second one in a multi-lens deal that I like a little more.

$40 - SMC Tak 135/3.5 lens with front and rear caps, hood, and case. In good cosmetic condition with minor wear on paint. There is a chip on the focus ring. Internal dust is present, but the lens functions fine. No oil or fungus that I can see. This lens was purchased on Ebay a couple of years ago and has occupied closet space ever since.

$10 - Kenko extension tube set for Canon. I sold all my Canon stuff over 8 years ago, and I guess these missed the boat! They worked fine when last I tested them.

$5 - Fotodiox PK-NEX adapter for DA lenses. Nex/A7 adapter for Pentax K-mount lenses without an adapter ring. I acquired one of the higher end ones a while back, and this has been in a drawer ever since. The price is essentially shipping only.

$5 - Rainbowimaging PK-NEX adapter. A "dumb" adapter for K-mount lenses for use on a Sony NEX or A7/r camera. The price is essentially shipping only.

$5 - 46mm metal screw-in lens hood. I've got no lenses with a 46mm thread... it's yours for the price of a stamp.

All prices include shipping (USPS) and all items are sold as-is. All have seen some use (except the hood), and both lenses were purchased used. Payment via PayPal.

If you're interested in more info or additional pics, PM me.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by jcdoss; 09-29-2015 at 04:11 PM.
01-29-2014, 11:31 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
Bumpity. I'm open to offers and combo deals.
02-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
pm about kenko tubes.