Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: The Legendary Tokina 90/2.5 macro + Original TC and Leather Case(For Modde

So I finally got my dream macro. Now it's time to let this lovely lens go since at the moment I've 5 macros. This lens got 4.6 on Photodo (one of the sharpest lenses around!!!).

I would like $190 + shipping + Paypal fee for this item. I price it low because you need to mod it.

ATTENTION:

This lens is in OM mount (old Olympus mount). So you need to do a mount conversion. I can do a mount conversion for you on the lens, but you have to do the conversion on the TC yourself (it's the same, but I have only one spare PK mount). If you've done a OM mount conversion before, you know that you need to do an aperture mod in order to use the aperture ring. I've already done this mod on this lens, so you just need to do the mount conversion . It's an easy process, if you're interested, I can show you how.

Condition:

This lens is immaculate. Only a few minor marks here and there on the body. Optically, it's clear, no fungus, haze or scratches. Mechanically, this lens doesn't have the zoom creep problem that some of the Tokinas do.

Product's Pictures:

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.

04-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
Not Registered

Feedback Score: (%)
You have a PM (you know me well )
04-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
PM replied