PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax P30t camera body

Asking Price
5.00 USD

Item Location
Minden, NV (United States)

Item Description
I got this camera in a camera/lens/accessory bundle off of eBay. All I wanted was the lens so the other goodies are slowly making their way here.

Up for grabs in this listing is a Pentax P30t camera body with a body cap. The price is $5. I will also trade for seven M42 rear caps.

The camera's exterior is a little dusty and the winding lever's plastic covering is missing. You can see the exposed metal frame of the lever. The camera came with a battery and it looks like the exposure metering functions works. I cycled through some aperture settings with a F 35-70mm lens and the exposure settings changed as it should. When I press the shutter release button the shutter cycles. I did not test the camera with film. Slower speeds were slow and anything above 1/60th was too fast for me to tell.

See the pictures for details. Feel free to PM me with questions.

You can read some reviews on this model here:

Pentax P30T - Pentax Manual Focus Film SLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

It seems to rate quite well!

I would like to be paid via PayPal.

USA buyers can choose between Parcel Post (ground) and Priority Mail (air). S&H will probably be between $7 and $9 depending on your ZIP code. Non-USA buyers will have to pay for Priority Mail service.

As always, I would like to offer a 48 hour inspection period. If you don't like the camera just send it back and I will refund you the price of the camera.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
US Postal

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
48 hours to inspect. If you don't like it then send it back and I'll refund the price of the camera.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
02-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)