PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA* 60-250/4 SDM

Asking Price
700.00 EUR

Item Location
Pressburg/Bratislava (Slovakia)

Item Description
After much pondering I have decided to sell my 60-250 on concluding it isn't exactly what I need. It has seen some field use so it shows some marks and scratchings mainly on and around the tripod mount screw and near the front end of the barrel as seen on attached photogs but nothing beyond what I would call surface marks and no dents except a slight bulge in one corner of the golden DA* nameplate so it's more between good and fair in condition. It was never used with the lens hood which stayed in the vitrine for all its time so that part is in a peculiarly pristine condition. Glass, optics and functionality including SDM functionality all top and it has never had technical problems of any kind.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping costs

Shipping Services
DPD

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Preferably within the EU but will send worldwide with tracking functionality, taking care of any customs procedures and package insurance provided by the carrier and included in the standard shipping price - please bear in mind though that shipping costs overseas may set you back somewhat depending on your location so in case of interest give me a note with your precise location and I'll tell you the exact shipping costs.

Buyer is also responsible for the cost of any customs proceedings.

Direct pickup for local buyers also possible.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 02-02-2014 at 04:56 PM ----------

Reserved.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by nanao.; 02-02-2014 at 07:58 AM.