Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Grip for my K5

I had a grip, but the handle for opening the battery compartment broke, and I miss having a grip. There are cheap ones on E-Bay, but most of them come with a couple of batteries, and I need another battery like I need a hole in the head. Anyone have a used one they want to unload?

02-03-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Hi there,
Out of boredom I started to read through the Wanted section and the first item I noticed was your request for a k-5 grip. It reminded me I have a genuine D-BG4 sitting on the shelf that came with my k-5iis. I still use the one with my original k-5 though. I will have to examine them to figure which is the newer one and I can part with it. Its been used but mostly just sits. I have the box and everything that ships with it and there are no scratches or anything on it. But I will re-examine closely if you are interested and can send whatever pics you want. I must put the burden on you to price it and to instruct me on shipping. Although I have dealt with PF members up north many times I never mastered the fine art of shipping to minimize expenses at the border. Last, no batteries included! lol

Lee