PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 90mm F2.5 Macro Lens

Asking Price
225.00 USD

Item Location
Fairfield, CA (United States)

Item Description
Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.5 macro lens in PK mount Model 52E.

This lens has seen very little use since I bought it. It comes with the hard case, the original box, hood and both lens caps.

It is truly in like new condition with very little signs of use and everything functions perfectly, including the aperture blades, focus and focus limiter.

This lens is very sharp and is built more solidly than the later versions.

NOTE: The F2.5 version of this lens does sometimes suffer from a reflection off the rear glass onto the sensor in some situations. When this happens, you will see a round area in the center where the contrast is reduced. All F/2.5 versions of this lens have this problem (see the review on this site). This will most often happen with dark subjects on uniform light backgrounds in my experience. I will not accept a return for this issue

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Depends upon Destination

Shipping Services
Buyer's Choice

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days to examine the item. Buyer pays return shipping if item is not defective.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images