PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Spinlight 360 EXTREME Modular System

Asking Price
89.99 USD

Item Location
Texas (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a Spinlight 360 EXTREME Modular System here is link to B&H.

Here is the description from B&H

The SpinLight 360 EXTREME Modular System is a wonderful light control system for speed lights. With just a twist of the SpinLight Ring one can quickly and easily control the direction of light emanating from a speed light. The innovative Ring System allows for bounce cards and domes to be attached to the ring and with just one hand, the whole ring can be turned up to 360º to direct light to or away from your subject. No more harsh lighting or heavy side shadows! Included in the EXTREME Modular System are 2 black and 2 white bounce cards for varied uses and with the included domes, half-dome and gels, the light strength and quality can be adjusted to your needs.

Using the included Velcro strap, the SpinLight Ring secures easily to almost any standard size shoe-mount flash. And with the SpinLight Ring in place, any one or a combination of light modifiers and gels can be attached to control light as your shooting situation demands. Two circular gels are included, but any gel can be customized to work with this unique gel system.
Includes

• The SpinLight 360 EXTREME Ring System
• Snoot
• Half Dome
• White Full Dome
• Clear Full Dome
• Velcro Attachment
• 6" Black Bounce Card
• 6" White Bounce Card
• 4" Black Bounce Card
• 4" White Bounce Card
• 3 Clear Gel Disks
• Full CTO Gel
• Half CTO Gel

I received it as a gift and I'm unable to return (it's a long story.) It seems like a nice system but not my style. Let me know if you want additional photos.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
5 day inspection

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by photomission; 12-02-2014 at 12:38 PM.