PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 35 Macro Ltd.

Asking Price
399.00 USD

Item Location
Pleasanton (United States)

Item Description
My go to...go with me always...never thought I would part with... lens is up for sale. The lens is in excellent condition. Only item worth noting are the scratches on the edge of the lens cap from putting the cap in my pockets. Glass is clear, clean no marks etc. Body of the lens is in excellent condition. The lens comes with everything from the manufacturer except the OEM rear cap. A rear cap is provided but it is not OEM. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer and better cared for sample. I am only interested in a US transaction. Shipping is included in the price.

And some images captured with the lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
ground and insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buy with confidence. 7 days if not described as the ad. Buyer to pay for return shipping (insured).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 02-17-14 at 05:58 PM ----------

sale pending funds.