PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Too Good and True

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Pleasanton (United States)

Item Description
You've heard it is too good to be true. But in this case it is true. Looking for a new home for my Nikon FA, MD-15, SB-16 (with wide angle adapter and flash case, Nikon 50mm 1.4 AI-s, Nikon 28mm f2 AI'd, Nikon 80-200mm f4.5 AI-s, All lenses come with a Nikon L39 filter. The 80-200 also comes with a collapsible rubber hood. And the package comes with a Nikon ND 4X filter and leather case. All lenses come with OEM front and rear caps. The camera and motordrive I purchased new back in 1984. All the lenses and flash were purchased secondhand from a reputable camera store.

Since moving to digital a 6 years ago, this great film set up has been sitting dormant. Everything works, I tested it last month. Each lens is clear of fungus and clean. Only minor specs of dust that you will need a loupe to see. The viewfinder has the normal amount of dust that you would expect from a 20+ year old body. I can't seem to find the box for the camera body or motor drive so those may not be included unless I locate them.

I would rate all of the equipment in Very Good condition. If you do not know anything about the FA here is a link This is easily a $500 setup that I'm selling for a song. Hoping to find someone who is looking to use it rather than turn it for a quick profit. But if you want to do that too that is okay.

If you have any questions please pm me.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days return. Buyer to pay for return shipping and insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!