PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K200D kit, incl. DA 18-55, DA 50-200, power grip, cable switch, cables, manuals

Asking Price
310.00 USD

Item Location
Central Florida (United States)

Item Description
Want to try out DSLR photography without spending an arm and a leg? Want to introduce a young person to a DSLR? Here’s a Pentax K200D kit in very good condition, no dings, dents, or scratches and no mechanical or electronic problems that I’ve noted in more than four years of use. The camera was manufactured on 1/26/2008, and I bought it in October 2009 as a refurbished item from Best Buy. Shutter count was 284 when I bought it. Shutter count as of 2/17/14 is about 7,840.

I’ve replaced the focus screen with a KatzEye with split prism, microprism collar, and rule-of-thirds grid, but I will include the original Pentax focus screen and the installation tool in case you want to switch back. The camera contains a SanDisk Ultra 8 GB card and 4 Duracell rechargeable 3450 mAh AA batteries. I’ve installed screen protectors on the clean, unscratched, unchipped top and back LCDs. The body comes with a front cap.

The 10MP K200D is a highly respected camera, and this one has served me extremely well. I have never had any problem of any kind with it. Although it is weather sealed, I’ve never used it in the rain or any other extreme conditions. I have used it at the seashore over a year ago (not with either of the listed lenses), but it cleaned up nicely and doesn’t seem to have been affected in any way by humidity or salt spray.

In the package I’m including two kit lenses: a DA 18-55 AL II and a DA 50-200 ED, both with the original hoods and front and rear caps and both in excellent condition, with clean and clear glass and smooth focusing and zooming. The 50-200 has a metal mount; it is not the plastic-mount DA-L. Again, I haven’t used either of these lenses at the beach.

Also with the kit I’m including
BG-3 power grip for the K200D, in the original box. It holds 4 more AA batteries (not included), greatly increasing the battery life of the camera, and it provides a convenient grip and shutter button for shooting in the portrait position.
Electronic cable release switch CS-205, in the original box
USB cable for uploading photos, in the original box
Video cable for viewing photos on a TV, in the original plastic wrapping
The original Pentax red-on-black neck strap, used but in good condition
The original Pentax user manual
A supplemental user manual: David Busch’s Pentax K200D, by David Busch and Matthew Bomberg (Course Technology, 2009)
The original software CD, including Pentax Photo Laboratory v.3 and Pentax Photo Browser v.3, and their manual

For all this I’m asking $310 obo plus shipping within the US. Buyer may specify the USPS shipping method; otherwise I’ll use USPS Priority or flat rate box, with tracking. I’ll pay for the insurance. I ask for payment by Paypal only. I want to sell the kit, as listed, together, so I’m not entertaining offers for pieces of it at this time.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please contact me first to discuss a return if you're not satisfied with your purchase. The kit must be returned complete, in the same condition, in the same or same kind of packaging, with tracking.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Last edited by nparsons13; 02-19-2014 at 08:47 AM.
02-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Original Poster
bump up