Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Ilford Delta 400 35mm 100 foot, Watson 100 loader, 10 canisters.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Ilford Delta 400 35mm 100 foot, Watson 100 loader, 10 canisters.

Asking Price
60.00 USD

Item Location
Rice Lake, WI (United States)

Item Description
Since I moved away from the cities where I did most of my black and white shooting I almost never shoot film anymore. I got this stuff last year from B&H and I figured I better get rid of it while it still has a lot of life left and just switch over to pre loaded film cartridges for the little I shoot now.

Not splitting the stuff up.

Ilford Delta 400 35mm 100 foot bulk roll. Unopened with an April 2015 expiration date on the box.
Watson 100 bulk film loader. I don't have any instructions but there are videos on youtube. It comes with the little spool insert that apparently only gets used with some bulk films depending on what they come on. I bought this used but it doesn't seem to have been used by the previous owner.
10 new bulk film cartridges. They are metal with felt openings and I have forgotten the brand, I want to say Kalt but all I know is I bought them from B&H with the film.

I would recommend using the Ilford DDX developer with this stuff as the quality of the image is amazing with that combo.

$60 and I will cover the shipping and paypal fees.

I might also consider trading this and $50 cash for Pentax A series (and only Pentax A series) 28mm or 35mm F2.8 prime lenses (I doubt I can afford the F2 versions), I already have a 50mm and can't afford any other primes and I have all the best zooms already. Lens would have to be in excellent condition.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns if not as stated, minus shipping costs.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
02-18-2014, 06:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
PM sent.
02-19-2014, 04:20 AM   #3
Voe
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
PM sent