Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

 
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2014, 06:26 AM   #16
Veteran Member
jtkratzer's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lancaster County, Pa
Posts: 660
Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Saw it went up on eBay.

03-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #17
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jtkratzer Quote
Saw it went up on eBay.
Yeah but I always list much lower price here
03-19-2014, 04:55 AM   #18
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,608
Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Hi ledohung , would you consider selling the LX Winder seperately ???
03-31-2014, 10:13 PM   #19
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
Hi ledohung , would you consider selling the LX Winder seperately ???
Pentax LX is sold already

Thanks!

04-01-2014, 01:21 PM   #20
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,608
Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by ledohung Quote
Pentax LX is sold already

Thanks!
Ok , but why quote me after you've pm'ed already ?
04-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #21
Loyal Site Supporter
Tom S.'s Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: S.E. Michigan
Posts: 4,238
Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
Ok , but why quote me after you've pm'ed already ?
To let others know it's been sold? Some folks don't read the ads very closely.
04-01-2014, 02:36 PM   #22
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,608
Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
To let others know it's been sold? Some folks don't read the ads very closely.

I still don't understand why he has Quoted me ? All he has to do is to Mention that it's Sold in the Ad and others will see it . Again he had Already PM'ed me regarding the LX.
04-01-2014, 06:41 PM   #23
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
I still don't understand why he has Quoted me ? All he has to do is to Mention that it's Sold in the Ad and others will see it . Again he had Already PM'ed me regarding the LX.
Actually I just want to make sure that I reply all comments even I inbox already

---------- Post added 04-01-14 at 18:42 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
To let others know it's been sold? Some folks don't read the ads very closely.
Thanks for your understanding

04-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #24
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,608
Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by ledohung Quote
Actually I just want to make sure that I reply all comments even I inbox already

---------- Post added 04-01-14 at 18:42 ----------



Thanks for your understanding
That's Funny , I was the only person you "Quoted " to inform that you have sold your LX when looking back in the thread. but really Everyone can see that you have Sold the item if you Just noted on the thread that you SOLD the item , I can also see in my notifications that the Item has been sold. no need to QUOTE everyone about a Successul Sale.
04-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #25
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
That's Funny , I was the only person you "Quoted " to inform that you have sold your LX when looking back in the thread. but really Everyone can see that you have Sold the item if you Just noted on the thread that you SOLD the item , I can also see in my notifications that the Item has been sold. no need to QUOTE everyone about a Successul Sale.
Ok, because I do not think that Quote you is the big issue like this, I think it is just small thing. I won't quote you next time if this happen :P
04-05-2014, 07:58 AM   #26
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
bump up for weekend!
04-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #27
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Parallax's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 15,103
Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by disco_owner Quote
That's Funny , I was the only person you "Quoted " to inform that you have sold your LX when looking back in the thread. but really Everyone can see that you have Sold the item if you Just noted on the thread that you SOLD the item , I can also see in my notifications that the Item has been sold. no need to QUOTE everyone about a Successul Sale.
There's no need for you to tell others what they should post, or how they should manage their ad.
04-07-2014, 04:16 PM   #28
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
bump up for new week
04-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #29
Pentaxian
Papa Lazarou's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, UK
Posts: 332
Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Hi

Is the Voigtlander still available please?
I live in the UK, would you be willing to ship it here please?
I would appreciate it if you could post a couple more pics of the lens please.
Thanks
Phil
04-14-2014, 09:58 PM   #30
Senior Member
ledohung's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malden, MA
Posts: 252
Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Papa Lazarou Quote
Hi

Is the Voigtlander still available please?
I live in the UK, would you be willing to ship it here please?
I would appreciate it if you could post a couple more pics of the lens please.
Thanks
Phil
Pm sent
 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buy pentax, cap, classifieds, condition, da*, dust, for sale, glass, pentax, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, sell pentax, winder
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Pentax FA* 24, Voigtlander 90 PK, Contax 85 2.8, MX Chrome ledohung Sold Items 47 02-07-2014 11:52 PM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax MX Chrome with SMC-M 50mm F/2, Recent CLA and leatherette replacement brofkand Sold Items 2 02-26-2013 09:20 PM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax MX Chrome Body (Worldwide) oneill Sold Items 5 05-07-2010 01:58 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax MX Chrome Body oneill Sold Items 2 08-29-2008 09:06 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top