Item for Sale
Pentax FA 31mm Limited f/1.8

Asking Price
890.00 USD

Item Location
Kentucky (United States)

Item Description
Greetings all!

Up for sale is my beautiful FA 31mm Limited. I am the second owner of this lens and it has been babied by both of us. It was originally purchased in 2012 from B&H and I only acquired it recently. The lens is in flawless condition. The lens cap has a tiny bit of wear as shown in the photos and this is the only blemish you will find. Also included is a Hoya HMC Multicoated UV filter w/ case that has been attached since day one. Comes with everything; box, bag, front and rear caps, and manuals.

After years of drooling over this lens I am sadly moving to a different format and must let this beauty go. I know one of you will treat her right. Please message me if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15.00

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accept only if item is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested.

---------- Post added 03-03-14 at 08:36 AM ----------

Icy Monday bump. $900 shipped with sig conf.

Attached Images

Last edited by SMguy; 03-03-2014 at 08:35 AM.