PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-5 II body and Tamron 28-75 f/2.8

Asking Price
755.00 USD

Item Location
Oregon (United States)

Item Description
Due to budget crunch I need to cut back on camera expenses and return to using my K-01 for now.

The K-5ii was purchased during the Black Friday promotion and has just over 900 clicks on it. Given the tempered glass on the back I did not put a screen film on it. Looks like new because it pretty much is! This camera has served me extremely well and hopefully I can pick up another copy when the budget improves. Comes with all original stuff and B&H receipt, plus 2-yr extended warranty from Adorama w/receipt.

The Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 is a fine match for the II-series as the center AF point is fine-tuned for f/2.8 and faster optics. I have entered +3 to cover a slight back-focus and this pair has given me excellent results! I traded my DA70 for this on the Marketplace and only miss the DA70 when weight is at a premuim. Looks like new, comes packed like new with papers hood and caps.

$540 body, 280 lens or 755 for both - $775 shipped for the two, no paypal fees charged.
Resist and regret...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$12 for each, $20 for both

Shipping Services
usps

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
contact me within 14 days of receipt

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 03-12-14 at 19:30 ----------

Sale is pending on the pair; will update tomorrow or mark as sold.