PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 with extras

Asking Price
500.00 USD

Item Location
Quantico, VA (United States)

Item Description
Excellent to like new condition. I'm on the side of excellent because the rear LCD isn't in new condition. You have to tilt and angle the screen to see any miniscule marks, but it's not perfect, so there you have it.

I am the original owner, purchased in July 2012. It’s in excellent condition with fewer than 5,000 clicks on the shutter. I upgraded to the K-5IIs and all of the accessories from the new camera are included with the K-5 - the new OEM battery, charger, cables, and neck strap are all included with the original box still in the plastic along with a 3-piece lens cleaning kit. What you’ll get that is original to the K-5 is obviously the software CD and manual. There is a 5 year warranty card I purchased that is unopened/unregistered also included covering up to $1,000.

Minimal marks on the body anywhere, even the bottom plate as it wore a battery grip most of the time. Leather tabs around the strap lugs have never come off. This was my first DSLR and most expensive camera I had owned at that time and I babied it.

If I get the asking price, I’ll include a Pentax M lens and a Tamron autofocus lens I don’t use enough to warrant keeping them. Also including a Pentax holster bag.

I realize there are other K-5 ads ranging from $450-$550 out there. I'm including shipping, over three years of warranty, two lenses, a new Pentax battery, and a holster bag.

If you’re interested in a sling strap, I have a Joby UltraFit and Ultra Plate that I got out of the box, tried it on, and decided to try a Carry Speed. I’ll throw that in for an additional $40.

I'm open to shipping outside of the US, but shipping isn't included. I'll add the amount over what it costs for USPS Priority shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
14 days on the K-5.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by jtkratzer; 03-23-2014 at 10:28 AM.
03-17-2014, 06:23 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Monday morning bump.
03-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price reduced to $500, ready to ship. Leaving in a week for three weeks and won't be able to ship between Sunday March 30th and April 21st.

Last edited by jtkratzer; 03-23-2014 at 04:33 PM.
03-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Hi,

I have just recently started photography, and I am planning to upgrade from my Pentax k-m to something that can handle the old manual lenses, and also excels at low iso settings. I believe a K5 would accommodate my needs.
I registered on this forum because I found your posting and I would like to buy your Pentax k-5 camera. I am new here, so I am not sure how to proceed. I would like to use Paypal as paying method if possible. I am located in Orlando, Florida. Please let me know if the camera is still available.

One question: Can I use the warranty that comes with it or I would need the original receipt?

Thank you,

03-24-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by iceberg Quote
Hi,

I have just recently started photography, and I am planning to upgrade from my Pentax k-m to something that can handle the old manual lenses, and also excels at low iso settings. I believe a K5 would accommodate my needs.
I registered on this forum because I found your posting and I would like to buy your Pentax k-5 camera. I am new here, so I am not sure how to proceed. I would like to use Paypal as paying method if possible. I am located in Orlando, Florida. Please let me know if the camera is still available.

One question: Can I use the warranty that comes with it or I would need the original receipt?

Thank you,
Got your message and PM and replied.