PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 70-200/2.8 (LD)Di SP (IF) Macro

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
Québec (Canada)

Item Description
This is the Tamron 70-200/2.8 (IF) LD Di SP Macro.

It comes with the carrying pouch, as shown on pictures below.
It does not come with its original box and there are no papers either as this is how I received it when originally purchased.

I had bought this lens (used) here at the Market Place a couple of years ago, hoping to use it often because I wanted to fill a gap between my primes (at 15, 31, 43, 85mm) and my telephoto lens at 300mm.
It turned out that it hasn't been used more than a couple of dozen times, at most.

Cosmetically, I can give it a 9 out of 10.

It is very sharp, precise and what I would overall consider an excellent copy of this lens.
On my K5, the AF is snappy and shows no back/front focusing.

I have just taken some pics today, at different focal lengths and apertures, and they are posted in my Flickr account here:
Tamron 70-200/2.8 SP Di (LD) Macro - a set on Flickr
Note: images were posted in (a) original but downsized 50 percent before uploaded to Flickr and (b) 100 cropped versions to show details for the Pixel Peepers !
Those images will be deleted from Flickr once the lens is sold.

You may also want to check the Pentax Forum review(s) of this lens: Tamron 70-200mm F2.8 Di LD Macro Lens Reviews - Tamron Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

For those considering the purchase, please keep in mind that it is big and heavy, albeit quite easy to carry "in my books" (I don't have a problem with large/bulky lenses).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$15.00 (Canada) $25.00 (USA)

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This lens is working perfectly at the time of placing the ad.
Returns accepted only if the item arrives at destination damaged/not functional.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 03-18-14 at 09:44 PM ----------

PM replied to.
Sale pending.

Last edited by jpzk; 08-30-2015 at 07:11 PM.