Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
Site Supporter
GPZ's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 291
Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
SMC Pentax K 135mm f2.5

Looking for a nice copy, with hood if possible. Let me know what you have.

03-18-2014, 04:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 296
Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Hi
I don't have one to sell you, but there is someone selling one here in Perth, Western Australia.
Camera Market | PENTAX SMC 135mm f2.5 LENS WITH HOOD
I've actually bought a couple of lenses from this guy...and they were as described. He is a very genuine old school photography now leaving the hobby and clearing most of his kit.
Not sure what you were hoping to pay and if it is worth it with the shipping...
Let me know how you go with it.
Cheers
Dean
03-19-2014, 06:46 PM   #3
GPZ
Site Supporter
GPZ's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 291
Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dean Bradshaw Quote
Hi
I don't have one to sell you, but there is someone selling one here in Perth, Western Australia.
Camera Market | PENTAX SMC 135mm f2.5 LENS WITH HOOD
I've actually bought a couple of lenses from this guy...and they were as described. He is a very genuine old school photography now leaving the hobby and clearing most of his kit.
Not sure what you were hoping to pay and if it is worth it with the shipping...
Let me know how you go with it.
Cheers
Dean
Thank Dean,

I tried to register to this web site but got block by security. If you can contact this person, please get his email and PM it to me.

Gilbert
03-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #4
Pentaxian
dcshooter's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 4,473
Feedback Score: 75 (99%)
Not sure if you'd be interested or not, but I have the S-M-C Tak version of this lens, which I believe is optically identical. If you'd like more info, feel free to drop me a line.

(Just to clarify, this is the screw-mount Takumar, not the cheap Takumar Bayonet)

03-19-2014, 07:58 PM   #5
Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 296
Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by GPZ Quote
Thank Dean,

I tried to register to this web site but got block by security. If you can contact this person, please get his email and PM it to me.

Gilbert
Hi Gilbert
No problem. I'll flick him a message and once I have some details back will let you know.
Cheers
Dean
p.s. Where abouts in Canada are you? My brother is an Aussie now living in Toronto for the last ten years or so.
03-24-2014, 09:20 AM   #6
GPZ
Site Supporter
GPZ's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 291
Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
Still looking for a nice copy of this lens:SMC Pentax 135mm F2.5 Reviews - K Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,850
Feedback Score: 134 (99%)
I saw your post here for a while. I have a good copy if K 135/2.5 but didn't want to sell, until l bought two FA* lenses within a week (both still on they way to me). Need to fill the hole in credit card.
Will send you the photos of the lens. also have K 50/1.4 and 55/1.8 if you are interested.
03-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #8
GPZ
Site Supporter
GPZ's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 291
Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by grahame Quote
I saw your post here for a while. I have a good copy if K 135/2.5 but didn't want to sell, until l bought two FA* lenses within a week (both still on they way to me). Need to fill the hole in credit card.
Will send you the photos of the lens. also have K 50/1.4 and 55/1.8 if you are interested.
Whenever your ready, send me the photos of your 135/2.5. I already have a 50/1.4 and have no interest for the 55/1.8 for the moment.

04-03-2014, 09:09 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Pepe Guitarra's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,060
Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
I have two of them, one mint in its old box, another in excellent condition. I can sell either, but not sure about shipping cost.


Check my review here
04-04-2014, 06:53 PM   #10
GPZ
Site Supporter
GPZ's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 291
Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pepe Guitarra Quote
I have two of them, one mint in its old box, another in excellent condition. I can sell either, but not sure about shipping cost.


Check my review here
Sorry, I was out of town this week and I did not update my thread. I found a lens. Thanks for your offer anyway.
 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
classifieds, pentax k 135mm, sell pentax, smc pentax, wanted
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SMC Pentax K 135mm F2.5 Samples alan_smithee_photos Lens Sample Photo Archive 22 02-27-2017 08:32 AM
For Sale - Sold: PENTAX SMC K 135mm 2.5 and SMC K 28mm 3.5 Nick Sold Items 22 08-15-2012 09:35 AM
For Sale - Sold: Legendary Pentax SMC K 135mm f2.5 (EUR) EricR Sold Items 7 11-27-2010 07:57 AM
Wanted - Acquired: SMC Pentax 135mm f2.5 (K Series) Tony Evans Sold Items 2 02-13-2010 10:13 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top