PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 43mm f1.9 Limited

Asking Price
525.00 USD

Item Location
Alberta (Canada)

Item Description
Pentax has been great to me, but I haven't used my equipment since switching to FF Canon.

Pentax 43mm f1.9 Limited lens in mint condition. Made in Japan. Razor sharp wide open, outstanding rendering - one of my favorite lenses. I'm the sole owner since new. I hesitate to say "mint", but that's exactly what this lens is. It has lived a charmed life - B+W 010 filter put on it day 1, the lens cap, lens hood, carrying bag have never been taken out of the box, not a scratch - mint. Lens has never been used outside of the house. Includes original box, case, hood, paperwork, plus the B+W 010 filter and aftermarket lens cap.

If you want a "like new" copy of this lens, this is it.

Be sure to check out my other ads.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
+ Shipping

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images