Item for Sale
Three Silver Amigos - 31mm 77mm 43mm FA Ltds

Asking Price
2,000.00 USD

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
SOLD ONLY AS A SET!

It took me many years (and much more money than I'm asking) to put this collection together, so if anyone wants these three legendary Pentax FA Limiteds, PM me before I think too long about the sanity of doing this...

Anyhow, up for sale is a matched set (which will not be broken up by me, so don't ask) of silver, Made in Japan, early serial #, FA Limiteds in 31mm, 77mm, and 43mm focal lengths. All you have read is true. These are spectacular lenses, and each compliments the other. Each lens is optically at the top of its game, with no problems to speak of. All are sharp as they come, wonderful bokeh, and that "pixie dust" rendering is included!

Not only that, these are pristine copies! The only scratch is on the edge of the cap of the 77, and the only dust is in the protective felt. Although all of the lenses have been used, they are basically a "collectors set" and I've decided I'm not a collector. Really, the 43mm is the one I used and loved most of all, but for the past few years they have been sitting on a shelf. Lovely jewels of modern lens design, but they deserve to be used more than I currently have the time or inclination for.

Without further ado, the photos:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Included in price for US & Can

Shipping Services
Canada Post or USPS, Insured, Trackable (US sales will ship from inside the US, no customs paperwork)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless DOA

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by panoguy; 03-23-2014 at 05:38 PM.
03-23-2014, 05:57 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 125 (99%)
beautiful! How can you apart with them?!
If I don;t have 43, 77 and sigma 30 already, I will definitely get them. Or if I own a limited version of K3, I will sell the black version Ltds and run for these beauties.
03-23-2014, 06:44 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
PM Sent
03-23-2014, 07:25 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Oooh, with matching bags. <sigh>

03-23-2014, 07:29 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 60 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nick Siebers Quote
Oooh, with matching bags. <sigh>
Yep, that's how the silvers were packaged when they first came out.
The 43 was released first, so the bag doesn't have the lens info on it. Not sure if current or later 43's say anything other than "Pentax" on the bag.