SMC Pentax-F 50mm F1.7
Free Shipping CONUS

What you get

SMC Pentax-F 50mm F1.7
Pentax front cap
Pentax rear cap
FA owners manual

Condition

Glass, body, and aperture are great. No marks, no haze, no fungus, no oil. Small amount of dust inside but nothing unexpected (has no affect on image quality). The aperture ring clicks nicely. The focus ring moves well, just as it should. The mount and contact points look good.

Why I'm selling it

I have two copies of this lens. No sense in keeping both!

My impressions

I have seven 50mm lenses for the K mount and this one is my most used. I love it. I carry it with me everywhere my camera goes. It's also the only one I have two copies of.

About the lens

I've heard many people on the forum call this one of Pentax's sharpest lenses. It was produced between 1987-1991. I bet you anything your Canikon friends aren't shooting with quality lenses of that vintage!
For all of those who may not know, this is an auto focusing lens.

Here are the member reviews for the lens (9.16/10) SMC Pentax-F 50mm F1.7 Reviews - F Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Here is the flickr group for this lens and all Pentax 50mm 1.7 lenses that follow the same optical formula: Flickr: The SMC PENTAX-(M,A,F,FA) 1:1.7 50mm Pool

Shipping

Shipping to the continental United States is free. For international shipping info, please PM me.

Payment

is my prefered method of payment. It offers the same protections and convenience as PayPal but with they charge sellers (me) far less processing fees.

is acceptable. I pay the processing fees.

Local payment and pickup available in fabulous Las Vegas, NV.
If you want to pay a different way, we can discuss it via PM.

About me

I have bought and sold many items successfully on the forum and ebay with the feedback to prove it. If you have any questions or requests, please ask.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free US, PM for international

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery if lens is not as described or if DOA.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 
View Picture EXIF