PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Penta xSMC F 70 - 210mm AF with ED glass

Asking Price
85.00 USD

Item Location
Alaska (United States)

Item Description
This is a fine Pentax zoom lens. One element of ED glass. It will hold its own for optical quality with the new, faster lenses that sell for $700, not this bargain at $85. Rated by Photozone at 3.5 stars. I just bought it from another Pentaxian, but I need a different zoom focal length. The glass is clean, no scratches or dust. The same with the body. Clean as a whistle. And very hard to find.

Also, my favorite Pentax SMC M-100mm macro F4-32. I don't use it anymore. This is a brilliant lens with brilliant results. A benchmark Pentax macro lens. 1:2 mag and focuses to 16". Lots of cheap options to bring it to 1:1 mag. I bought this lens new, it is still like new. Portraits or landscapes, it is a bargain at $120. Thanks.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual costs added USPS priority about $12

Shipping Services
all

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As shipped, no returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-13-2014, 06:31 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 18 (95%)
pm sent