PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 1.4EX Teleconverter

Asking Price
115.00 USD

Item Location
Toronto (Canada)

Item Description
This is the Sigma 1.4EX Teleconverter (non-DG version) It hasn't seen much use after I sold my Sigma 100-300 F4 EX camera years ago. Makes a great pairing if you have this lens.

I no longer have need for this teleconverter as I sold most of my telephotos that I would use this with.

Includes:
Front and rear caps.
Original Caps.
Original Sigma Pouch

As this is a used item, there is some dust in the teleconverter elements, but this shouldn't affect picture quality.

There is also a blemish on the side wear the EX finish has rubbed off. You can see this in the first picture to the left of the "Lens Made in Japan"

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 day return policy. Upon receipt of item, buyer has 3 days to inform seller about returning item. Return only accepted if item not as described, or DOA.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by vectrln; 04-12-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Images weren't showing up
04-16-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Bumping
04-17-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent