PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Vivitar 28mm F2 (Kiron)

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Bangalore (India)

Item Description
Vivitar 28mm f2 (kiron) Lens in like new condition with the box. I purchased this from a old new stock sale Outer box is torn and not in good condition but otherwise I don't think anyone ever used the lens neither I used it after purchasing ( I had two copies, one was purchased from another member here which I was using). The back flange is as it is and not modified and need to be cut for using on Pentax DSLR.

This is K12 of THE GREAT VIVITAR 28MM BESTIARY Great Vivitar 28mm Bestiary

Some reviews & links:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/61891-28mm-...-pentaxes.html
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/34654-vivit...placement.html
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/56451-great...-bestiary.html

Video review

I prefer to sell this locally in India but I can send worldwide.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
As actuals

Shipping Services
India Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
None

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Some body buy this lens. I already have three of those and tempted to buy this one. Yes, it is that good. Good competitor to the Pentax K 28/2 (although not that close!)